Louis Kessler – Using Double Matching to Build Triangulation Groups from Segment MatchesJonny Perl – Chromosome Mapping for Absolute BeginnersDevon Noel Lee – Exploring the Advantages and Disadvantages of Ancestry ThruLinesPaul Woodbury – Anchoring Analysis with Multiple Types of DNA Evidence
1. Yes, the sessions are live. These are not pre-recorded, so if you have questions, then please ask them in the chat during any of the sessions and we’ll get them answered.
2. Yes there are door prizes. We have DNA kits donated from several companies as well as other prizes.
3. No, you don’t have to be watching the live presentations to win (although we hope you do), everyone who is registered will be eligible to win the DNA kits.
4. Yes, recordings of the sessions will be available for 30 days after the eConference so even if you can’t make the live session, register so that you can watch the recordings.
5. Yes we use our webcams. You don’t have to watch slides all the time. You also get to see people.
6. Yes, this event is open to anyone who wants to register. No need to travel or even change out of your pajamas if you don’t want to.